Aspose.Slides creating from template

Hi,

I am trying to find out how much Aspose.Slides can be used for a business requirement I have for a client, we have to create ppt files dynamically and bind data from db to it. I have achieved this using openxml but I am facing issues with inserting tables with data dynamically in this ppt file. Can anyone please help if this can be achieved with Aspose or not if so then how.

The count to tables to inserted will be determined at run time and based of that I might also have add more slides to ppt file.

Also I am sure that checkboxes are also supported by Aspose, but again I was not able to find much information on it. Can anyone also help me on that.

Thanks in advance.

@bansalanshuman45d13,

Thank you for your growing interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observed your requirements and like to share that Aspose.Slides offers the support for adding data from any source including database for population inside PowerPoint table. All you need to do is to read the data from database and fill that is appropriate rows and columns of PowerPoint tables using Aspose.Slides. I also like to clarify that Aspose.Slides does not provide binding of any data source with tables and you need to manage this by your own. Upon adding data in every cell, you need to check if the table height has exceeded the slide size. If that exceeds then in that case you need to add new slide and clone the existing slide table on which you are working to new slide. Then you start filling the data in new slide and all table formatting will remain preserved since you have cloned the table. This way you will keep on adding data in table. For more about this, I suggest you to please visit the below thread link.

I also like to add further that Aspose.Slides does support ActiveX controls which include check boxes as well. Please visit the documentation link, Working with ActiveX controls for your convenience.