Aspose.Slides Error when converting images to slides

Hi,

i am using aspose.slides version 16.12.1.0 and i have a weird problem.

basically we want to consume PPTX to create a slide presentation on the application, however if the PPTX has images, i will get an error saying “Unable to cast object of type ‘Aspose.Slides.PictureFrame’ to type ‘Aspose.Slides.AutoShape’”.
We have found that if we copy paste an image, that works, and if we add text, it also works, however the picture alone will generate this error.
This also happens with Charts and Tables.
This, however, is not an acceptable workaround, and the company seems interested in renewing the licence for newer versions, IF this gets fixed in newer versions.

So what info can you give me on this subject? Is this a known issue that has been fixed? can it be fixed with a version upgrade? any other ways to fix this?

Thank you,
Bruno Gonçalves

@BMCCG,

Thanks for contacting us. I like to inform that support is always provided based on latest version and you are using very old version. Please try to use Aspose.Slides latest version 19.9 on your end and if there is still an issue than please share source files along with sample code and generated result so that we may further investigate to help you out.