Aspose.Slides for Android can not use

I use Aspose.Slides for Android on trial with v1.12.When I input aspose.slides-1.1.0.jar in the project, and then running it, But it can not load it in eclipse,Could you tell me why?

Hi Ou Weiguo,

I have observed the snapshots shared by you and suggest you to please first create a sample application without using Aspose.Slides that you are able to load in your environment. Once you are able to execute that in your emulator then you can try adding reference to Aspose.Slides for Android Jar file. I also like to add further that at present there is no rendering support available in Aspose.Slides for Android and you cannot export presentation to PDF or generate slide images. The API offers very limited support. I suggest you to please consider using Aspose.Slides for Cloud API that can be used via platform. We offer SDKs in Java, .NET, Python, Ruby and Android environments. For more details about this, please visit this documentation section.

Many Thanks,

When I do like you said, but it still can not debug successfully

Hi Ou,

I have observed your comments and suggest you to please try using the sample application shared over this dropbox link:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/g35akqmvgj5oway/AABsHspPSDZsvKs21xstvVU0a?dl=0
Please try using the sample application on your end and share with us if there is any issue. The issue is most likely on your end with small stack size or less memory allocated to mobile simulator.

Many Thanks,

Hello,

the link you give can run now, thank you very much!
Now I want to confirm that whether Aspose.Slides for Android supports showing PPT which it can play and pause the PPT, and showing animation.

Hi,

That is good news that things have worked on your end by using the application shared by me. We will share the good news with you as soon as the feature will be available in Aspose.Slides for Android.

Many Thanks,

Does Aspose.Slides for Android not support play PPT now?

Hi,

I regret to share that so far there has been only one version of Aspose.Slides for Android. At present we recommend our clients to use Aspose.Slides fro Cloud on their end. At present there is now option available in any of Aspose.Slides API to provide the play like video support for PPT.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,