Aspose slides for JDK 1.6 with ppt and .pptx support

Hi Team,

Could you please let me know the latest version of aspose slides for java that supports ppt and .pptx for JDK 1.6.

Thanks,
Geetha Mashetty

Hi Geetha,

Thank you for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that Aspose.Slides for Java 16.2.0 is the latest available version at the moment. It supports JDK 1.6, 1.7 and 1.8 as explained over this link.

I hope this will be helpful. Please share if I may help you further in this regard.

Best Regards,

Hi Team,

Thanks for the quick reply.

Does the jar link shared by you http://www.aspose.com/downloads/slides-family/java/new-releases/aspose.slides-for-java-16.2.0/ is trial version or the complete version?

Also if it is trial version how should we purchase the API?

Thanks,
Geetha Mashetty

Hi Geetha,

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that the jar file present over the link shared by you is the Aspose.Slides API in its full capacity. If the license is set for this API then it works in full capacity, otherwise in evolution mode, with some limitations. You may request for trial license before purchasing our product. For more details, please visit this link to contact our Business team. They will be pleased to help you further in this regard.

Best Regards,