Aspose.Slides for .NET 14.2

Hi,

I noticed that a PPTX generated with the Aspose.Slides 14.2 is way bigger in size (~5.2 MB) than the same PPTX generated with Aspose.Slide 6.0 (~2MB).

Is this something normal? If so, how can I stay closed to the old size (~2MB)?

Please find attached the PPTX files as reference.

Thanks!

Hi Stan,

I have observed the presentation files shared by you and request you to please share the sample application with us with which you are generating the presentation files and observing the difference. I will be able to share the further feedback with you in this regard as soon as I will verify the application.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir,

Please find attached the code.

Let me know your findings.

Thanks much!

Hi Stan,

I have observed the sample codes shared by you. Can you please provide the source and template presentations that you have specified in your code so that I may use the code and help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

Please find attached the files:

templatePath: BNYMWealth_External_4x3.pptx
coverImagePath: BNYMWealth_External_4X3_A_Singapore.jpg
splashImagePath: External_4x3_Splash_Singapore.jpg

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks!

Hi Stan,

I like to share that I am investigating the issue on my end. I will share the feedback with you as soon as I will complete my investigation ASAP.

Many Thanks,

Hi Stan,

I have worked with the presentation files shared by you and have been able to observe the issue specified in generated presentations from both API variants. I have created an issue with ID SLIDESNET-35420 in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-35420) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.