Aspose.Slides for .NET 14.4 - presentation.Slides.InsertClone of a slide with Hyperlink throws an error:System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary

Hello,

While trying to insert a clone of a slide with a Hyperlink to a presentation, I encountered an exception thrown:
System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.

To illustrate the issue I have a sample presentation with 2 slides. Slide1 has a hyperlink to Slide 2.
When trying to insert a clone of Slide 1 , I am getting the described error.

Here is a snippet of my code:
string sourceFile = “c:\temp\Slide1-2.pptx”;
var presentation = new Presentation(sourceFile);
var slide1 = presentation.Slides[0];
presentation.Slides.InsertClone(0, slide1);

----
[KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.]
System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key) +10715145
ˆ..Ÿ™(IHyperlink hyperlink, › addHlink, š serializationContext) +908
ˆ..Ÿ™(IHyperlinkContainer hyperlinkContainer, › addHlinkClick, › addHlinkMouseOver, š serializationContext) +73
ˆ..Ÿ™(IPortionFormat portionFormat, › addRPr, š serializationContext) +2162
ˆ.a.Ÿ™(IParagraphCollection paragraphs, › addP, š serializationContext) +2606
ˆ.Œ.Ÿ™(ITextFrame textFrame, œ textBodyElementData, š serializationContext) +1223
ˆ.Œ.Ÿ™(ITextFrame textFrame, › addTxBody, š serializationContext) +93
ˆ.’.Ÿ™(IAutoShape autoShape,  shapeElementData, ž slideSerializationContext, chartPartSerializationContext) +1136
ˆ..Ÿ™(IGroupShape groupShape, ™€ groupShapeElementData, ž slideSerializationContext, chartPartSerializationContext) +1448
ˆ.–.Ÿ™(IBaseSlide baseSlide, ‡ cSld, ž slideSerializationContext) +381
ˆ.„.(ISlide slide) +396
„.›.‘(– package, ISlide slide, š serializationContext) +581
„.—.ea(IPresentation destPresentation, ILayoutSlide destLayout, ISlide sourceSlide) +571
Aspose.Slides.SlideCollection.AddClone(ISlide sourceSlide) +276
Aspose.Slides.SlideCollection.InsertClone(Int32 index, ISlide sourceSlide) +50

Aspose 14.4 for .NET 4.0 dll is used.
pptx test file is attached.
Please help to resolve it!

Thank you,

Natasha Turchak
Sr.Developer at Viscira

Hi Natasha Turchak,

I have worked with the presentation file shared by you and have been able to observe the issue specified. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-35468 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-35468) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.