Aspose.Slides for Net. Activate License

Hi!

I’m using Windows 10, i just installed Aspose.Slides for Net by NuGet on Visual Studio 2015. I want to know how to activate the license and use the package in my project. I have the “Aspose.Slides.lic” file but i don´t know what to do with that.

I use the next code in a Module in my project to verify if the license is activated, but give an error on compilation:

<pre class=“code-java” style=“padding: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; overflow: auto; font-family: “Courier New”, Courier, monospace; line-height: 1.3; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-size: 12.0333px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”>'Instantiate an instance of license and set the license through a stream
Dim license As Aspose.Slides.License = New Aspose.Slides.License()

'Setting License
license.SetLicense(“Aspose.Slides.lic”)

'Reset the applied license
license.ResetLicense()

'Get status if license is applied or not
Dim isLicensed As Boolean = license.IsLicensed()

If not isLicensed Then

license.SetLicense(<span class="code-quote" style="color: rgb(0, 145, 0); background-color: inherit;">"Aspose.Slides.lic"</span>)
Debug.Assert(!license.IsLicensed())

End If

Hi Susana,

I have observed your comments. Please follow guidelines on this link to use license in your project. Please share feedback with us of there is still an issue.

Best Regards,

I got an error in compilation using the code in " <span style=“background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: “Courier New”, Courier, monospace; font-size: 12.0333px;”>Debug.Assert(!license.IsLicensed())" from the full code:

<pre class=“code-java” style=“padding: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; overflow: auto; font-family: “Courier New”, Courier, monospace; line-height: 1.3; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-size: 12.0333px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”>'Instantiate an instance of license and set the license through a stream
Dim license As Aspose.Slides.License = New Aspose.Slides.License()

'Setting License
license.SetLicense(“Aspose.Slides.lic”)

'Reset the applied license
license.ResetLicense()

'Get status if license is applied or not
Dim isLicensed As Boolean = license.IsLicensed()

If not isLicensed Then

license.SetLicense(<span class="code-quote" style="color: rgb(0, 145, 0); background-color: inherit;">"Aspose.Slides.lic"</span>)
Debug.Assert(!license.IsLicensed())

End If

Hi Susana,

I have observed your comments. Please use this code snippet. Please share feedback with us of there is still an issue.

License lic = new License();

lic.SetLicense(“C:\Aspose Data\Aspose.Total.lic”);

if (!lic.IsLicensed())

{

//Issue in license, please reload the license

}

Best Regards,