Aspose.Slides for .NET Dependencies on Linux Alpine in Docker Container

Hi,

I was looking for an up to date dockerfile sample to run Aspose.Slides in a container running 6.0-alpine or 7.0-alpine.
As far as I understand libgdiplus and libc6-dev are no longer required but the documentation How to Run Aspose.Slides in Docker don’t seems to have been updated in quite a while.

What are the libraries I have to install to be able to run Aspose ?

Regards

@fbe,
Thank you for contacting support. I am working on the question and will get back to you as soon as possible.

@fbe,
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will consider your question according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): SLIDESNET-44187

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Any news on this topic ?

@fbe,
The issue is still open. Unfortunately, I don’t have any additional information yet.

I would love some update on this matter

@fbe,
I’ve requested plans for the issue from our developers. We will let you know as soon as possible.

@fbe,
The issue has been blocked by another issue. Unfortunately, the issue will not be resolved until at least the first quarter of 2024. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Is there any update about this issue ?

@fbe,
Our developers are working on the issue. Unfortunately, I don’t have any additional information. Thank you for your patience.