Aspose Slides for .Net v18.6, Thumbnails area size is maximum on creating presentation

Hello everyone,
I am using Aspose.slides for .Net v18.6. When i generate PowerPoint presentation i got large thumbnail area and i guess its width has maximum size. here is screenshot for better understanding.

Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

@tawais24,

I have observed your requirements and regret to share that at present the support for setting width of slides navigation pane is unavailable in Aspose.Slides. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-40237 has already been added in our issue tracking system to provide requested support. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the feature will be available.

@mudassir.fayyaz,

Thank you so much for your kind response. Can you please tell me any work around to adjust thumbnails pane width programmatically?

@tawais24,

I regret to share that at present the requested support is still unavailable We will share the good news with you as soon as the support will be available and request for your patience.

Again thanks for reply. Is there any way any workaround to get default sized slides thumbnails in slide navigation area? as you can see in attached screenshot these are large.

@tawais24,

I regret to share that at present there is no workaround I may offer you to access the slide thumbnail in slide navigation area.

@mudassir.fayyaz,

already 4 months passed and 3 new versions introduced after 18.6 when this issue was reported. is it really not fixed on 18.9? any time-frame when it will be fixed? I am waiting to get it fixed.

Regards,
Umar Abbas

@umarssi,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and regret to share that the concerned issue is still unresolved. I request for your patience till the time the issue gets resolved.