Aspose Slides for Reporting Services Named Instance issue

Hi,

I have installed Aspose slides for Reporting Services version 5.5.

Sql server reporting services is installed on named instance of SQL SERVER 2014 SP2.

I am not able to see the export option to power point.

I tried following steps listed in the link below, but it does not work.

I would appreciate help with the issue.

Thanks,
Manisha Shivjiani

Hi Manisha,

I have observed your comments. Can you please try to use Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services latest version 17.4 on your end. If there is still an issue in installation than please share detail about SQL server and Reporting Services installed on your end.

Best Regards,

I installed latest version (17.4), but still no success.

I really would appreciate your help with this issue as I have deadline to complete this.
Manisha

Hi Manish,

Thank you for sharing the feedback. I like to share that Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services is easily configurable with any instance SQL Server edition from SQL Server 2008 to 2016. There is no specific installation that is required for this. All you need to have is an SQL Server professional or Enterprise version with Reporting Services properly configured. If Reporting Services are properly configured, you should be able to export reports to default PDF and TIFF. Then you can install Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services 17.4 using MSI installer or using Manual Installation. Please note that Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services will not work in case of SQL Server Express Edition.

I also suggest you to please try installing Aspose.Cells or Aspose.Words for Reporting Services on your end and see if they work. If these products after fail to install then you may please need to verify installation on your end. Otherwise, in case of only Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services is failing to install then please share the complete SQL Server 2014 SP2 version installed on your end. Please also make sure you install Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services in Full Trust mode as well.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir

Thanks for your reply. I have express edition of sql server 2014 SP2. Can this work with Developer edition?
Manisha

Hi Mudassir,

I also wanted to check if Aspose slides for reporting services would work for SQL SErver 2014 Standard edition or not?
I would appreciate your response to this.

Thanks,
Manisha

Hi Manisha,

I like to share that Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services is compatible with SQL Server 2014 Standard Edition if reporting services are properly configured. Please first check the reporting services by exporting your report to PDF or TIFF using standard options. Then please try installing Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services on your end.

Many Thanks,