Aspose Slides for Reporting Services

Where do I get the correct MSI for SQL 2008

This message was posted using Email2Forum by Mudassir.

Hello Naisha,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

Please follow this link to download the latest available version of Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services. We are also about to release a new version of Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services in following few days.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Good Morning,

Thank You for your assistance. The tool is not working but I am getting a message that is covering all the slides that we are using an evaluation copy. Would I need a new license or can I use the one I had from before? How do I input the license? I don’t see an actual aspose application on the server.

Thank You

This message was posted using Email2Forum by ShL77.

Hello Naisha,

Can you please mention the subscription expiry date of your license file? Please also specify the version of Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services for which license was purchased by you, along with the currently installed version that is giving message “Evaluation only” in slide watermark.

The message: “Evaluation only”, appears in the watermark of each slide when you are using Aspose.Slides without license subscription or your license may not have been configured properly.

Please follow this link. This will explain, how to configure license for Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.