Aspose.Slides for SharePoint

Hi Team,

we are evaluating this tool and I am trying to convert to ppt files in SharePoint document library to PDF and it is giving an error as

"Could not load type 'Aspose.Slides.SharePoint2010.Layouts.Convert'. at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.GetType(String typeName, Boolean ignoreCase, Boolean throwOnError)
at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.ProcessInheritsAttribute(String baseTypeName, String codeFileBaseTypeName, String src, Assembly assembly)
at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.PostProcessMainDirectiveAttributes(IDictionary parseData)
"

Could you please help to resolve this issue.

Also, I have a question:

1. Does Aspose.Cells for SharePoint and Aspose.slides for SharePoint have SharePoint Designer workflow activities?

Thanks,

Hidayath

Hi Hidayath,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observed the issue shared by you. Can you please share details about the environment on your end where by Aspose.Slides for SharePoint is installed. I am assuming that are you using latest version of Aspose.Slides for SharePoint 1.2.0. Please also share that are you getting the above error on exporting every presentation to PDF or any particular presentation is throwing error. If it is any particular presentation then please share that with us as well for further investigation.

Secondly, I regret to share that Aspose.Slides for SharePoint does not have any SharePoint Designer workflow activities but supports exporting presentation to PDF, TIFF and XPS formats. For Aspose.Cells related inquiry, I will request my fellow from Aspose.Cells team to share his response shortly.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir,

Below are the details of enviornment:

1. OS - Windows Server 2003

2. Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 with version - 12.0.0.6608

3. Installed Aspose.Slides for SharePoint 1.2.0

4. I am getting this error while converting any PPT.

Thanks,

Hidayath

Hi Hidayath,

Thanks for your feedback. From the error message it seems that Aspose.Slides for SharePoint is probably not getting compatible on your end. Can you please try un-installing Aspose.Slides for SharePoint 1.2.0 and try installing Aspose.Slides for SharePoint 1.0.0. I will appreciate your feedback in this regard.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir,

I am not able to download Aspose.Slides for SharePoint 1.0.0. It is showing "Page Not found" message.

Please provide the correct link or URL.

Thanks,

Hidayath

Hi Hidayath,

Actually, the version that I have mentioned is more than one year old and as per company policy they are removed from download section. For sake of verification and testing I have shared Aspose.Sldies for SharePoint 1.0.0 and 1.1.0 as attachments in this post so that you may try using both versions and kindly share your feedback with us.

Many Thanks,

Thanks a lot Mudassir! it is working now.

Thanks,

Hidayath

Hi Hidayath,

That is really great that things worked on your end. Can you please share which version worked on your end so that I may observe the issue further on our end in latest available release.

Many Thanks,

it is Aspose.Slides.SharePoint 1.0.0

Thanks,

Hidayath

Hi Hidayath,

Thank you very much for the information. I have also logged an issue with ID SLIDESSHP-33143 in our issue tracking for investigation that why Aspose.Slides for SharePoint 1.2.0 did not work on your end. We will share the automatic notification with you once the issue will be fixed.

Many Thanks,
Hidayathulla:

Hi Team,

we are evaluating this tool and I am trying to convert to ppt files in SharePoint document library to PDF and it is giving an error as

"Could not load type 'Aspose.Slides.SharePoint2010.Layouts.Convert'. at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.GetType(String typeName, Boolean ignoreCase, Boolean throwOnError)
at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.ProcessInheritsAttribute(String baseTypeName, String codeFileBaseTypeName, String src, Assembly assembly)
at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.PostProcessMainDirectiveAttributes(IDictionary parseData)
"

Could you please help to resolve this issue.

Also, I have a question:

1. Does Aspose.Cells for SharePoint and Aspose.slides for SharePoint have SharePoint Designer workflow activities?

Thanks,

Hidayath

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for SharePoint.

I am representative of Aspose.Cells Family Products Support Team.

Kindly download and try the latest version: Aspose.Cells for SharePoint 3.0.0 and see if it resolves your issue.

Please also check the documentation of Aspose.Cells for SharePoint from the following link.

Aspose.Cells for SharePoint can convert your Excel documents like Xls/Xlsx into PDF. However, it does not have SharePoint Designer workflow activities.

If you still have question, then please feel free to post. We will like to help you further.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESSHP-33143) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.