Aspose.Slides hang on load

Sometimes, I would say 1/5 launches, when loading document - it would take library about 5 minutes to build DOM model. Usually others 4/5 launches it takes 5 seconds to load document.
What I mean is that following line executes 5 minutes:
PresentationEx presentation = new PresentationEx(inputStream);

It doesn’t matter what file I load. Statistics remains the same.
During this time processor is loaded. See screenshot - it took 25% - one of CPU cores.

Hi Andrey,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I have observed the snapshot shared by you. However, in order to further investigate and resovle the issue on my end, I request you to please provide source presenation along with sample code used. I also suggest you to please try using Aspose.Slides for Java 6.9.0 on your end as well before sharing the information with us. Please also share the complete information aboout the system, environment and JDK you are using on your end.

Many Thanks,

I already use aspose.slides-6.9.0.jar
Find attached document - this is one of the documents that I use.
With the snippet below, I managed to reproduce the problem. I receive hanging issue sometimes when DOM is created for document, when it is passed as InputStream (not sure if that is what might be and indicator, since I do not use constructor, which requires fileName).
final String fileName = “test2.pptx”;
final String inputFileName = PATH_TO_FILES + fileName;
InputStream inputStream = new FileInputStream(inputFileName);
PresentationEx presentation = new PresentationEx(inputStream);

Windows 7 / jdk1.6.0_29

Hi Andrey,

Thanks for sharing the presnetation. I have investigated the issue shared by you and have not been able to reproduce the issue on my end. I have made more than 10 iterations of the code shared and every time my memory consumption did not exceeded 69K and in less than 5 seconds.

I am using Inter Core I7 with 8GB Ram with JDK1.6_27 installed on Windows 7 x64. For your kind refernce, I have attached the image of memory consumption on my end. Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,