}

pres = null;

======================================================

OUtput:

/Users/xyz/aaaa1.png

/Users/xyz/aaaa19.png

Find attached PPT file and some converted images (1, 2, 4, 6, 8)… all images having almost same type of issue

Hi Atil,

I have worked with the presentation file shared by you and have not been able to observe the issues in Windows environment. However, I can see the issue for thumbnails when generated using MAC. Can you please share the MAC version that you are using on your end. I have created an issue with ID
SLIDESJAVA-34078 in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the text rendering issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi Mudassir,

I am using Mac Os X-10.8.4 and Java version is 1.6.0_51.

Hi Atil,

Thanks for sharing the details with us. I have appended the information in our issue tracking system. We will share the feedback with you once the issue will be resolved.

Many Thanks,

Hello Mudassir, may I know about to what time, I will get solved aspose lib?

Hi Atil,

I have verified the issue status and regret to share that the issue is pending for investigation owing to already pending issues in the queue. I will share the feedback with you as soon as the issue will scheduled on its due turn and get resolved.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-34078) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.