Aspose Slides OpenXML and Powerpoint 2013

I noticed the difference between the Java and .NET version of Slides is the availability of Office OpenXML and support for powerpoint 2013 file formats.

Are these features available for Java?

Thanks

Hi Steven,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I have observed your comments regarding difference in OpenXML and PowerPoint 2013 support between Aspose.Slides for .NET and Java. I like to share that Aspose.Slides for Java is build from Aspose.Slides for .NET by auto porting latest version of Aspose.Slides for .NET API every month and both products are theoretically at same level in terms of features. However, if you still have observed any issue then please share with us and I will investigate that further on my end to help you out.

Many Thanks,

If you look at the features on this link: Java PowerPoint API | Aspose Slides Java | products.aspose.com

vs the features on this link C# .NET PowerPoint Processing API | Aspose.Slides | products.aspose.com

The biggest difference seems to be .NET integration with Windows Application (I am assuming via OpenXml) vs Java integrates with Desktop application. The java module only mentions integration with powerpoint up to 2007 vs .NET up to 2013. So are you saying that the Java version can integrate with Window Applications just like the .NET version?

Hi Steven,

I like to share that Aspose.Slides for Java equally supports upto PowerPoint 2013 presentation formats like Aspose.Slides for .NET. You can use Aspose.Slides for Java in your desktop as well as web applications. I will also update the online content as well for further clarity.

Many Thanks,