Aspose.slides php wrapper

Hello, i just downloading Aspose.Slides for evaluation. I need to use it from PHP and was happy when i saw a wrapper supplied with the package. Now that i realize the dead, unmaintained and impossible to find Java class, i’m a little dissapointed. Why do you still include it? Do you have plans on updating it? Do you know if the Java class is still available for PHP5 somewhere? (You say the wrapper is for php 5 in your readme file, although the Java class hass only ever been supported in PHP4, so i’m a bit puzzled.)

Thank you in advance.

This message was posted using Page2Forum from Creating Slide Thumbnail Image - Aspose.Slides for Java

Hi Mikkel,

Please accept my apologies for the delayed response as I missed the query. I have worked with the issue shared by you and have been able to successfully use the shared AsposeSlides.php wrapper class with PHP 5.3.5. There is no missing Java file. I have used the code snippet shared in this article for my investigation. Please go through the shared article. For your kind reference, I have shared the two PHP and Jar files that I have used for my investigation. Please update the path to Jar files matching your destination directory in PHP files.

Many Thanks,