Aspose.Slides reference not displayed in Visual Studio

I have installed, uninstalled and re-installed the most current Aspose.Slides.msi 14.4.0

Installation completes with no issues reported. I can access the Aspose Slides items through the Windows start programs menu.

When I attempt to add a reference to a Visual Studio 2010 project, Aspose.Slides does not appear in my list of available .NET libraries.

Aspose.Cells and Word both appear as expected.

I am able to browse to the Aspose.Slides.dll and create the reference manually.

Is this the expected behavior for Slides? Or has something gone wrong with my (repeated) installation of the Slides library?

Thanks.

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for the details.

Well, at the moment, Aspose.Slides installer does not register anything to the GAC and component list automatically, so it is not visible in Visual Studio 2010 component list. We have already registered an issue in our issue tracking system with issue id: SLIDESNET-33731 . However, it is still under discussion whether to implement it or not. I have attached the issue with this forum thread and you will get a notification once the feature is implemented. The process you are following to add the reference manually is fine for Visual Studio 2010.

Thanks & Regards,