Aspose.slides.reportingservices is also available for SSRS 2008?

is it a mistake on the webpage "http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.slides/default.aspx", that the Aspose.slides.reportingservices is also available for SSRS 2008?
We didn't got it to work.

This message was posted using Email2Forum by Chrons.

We tested first version of Aspose.Slides for SSRS with SSRS 2008 and it worked fine.
I think last version compiled for SSRS 2005 also should work after manual installation.
We have another Aspose.Slides for SSRS specially for 2008 in development.
Unfortunately I can’t tell about release date yet but it will available anyway.

Where can i download the version, wich works with SSRS 2008? Please would you explain me the installation steps?

You can read how to install Aspose.Slides for SSRS manually in the documentation.
Zip with SSRS 2005 (not msi installer) for example 2.0.1 version can be downloaded here.

I have tested it and it does not work. The following error message comes: The file or assembly "Microsoft.ReportingServices.ProcessingCore, Version=9.0.242.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=898..." or it´s reference was not found. I think you must recompile the DLL with SSRS 2008 (Version 10.0...) references.

I think this will not work, because the SSRS 2008 uses a new ROM. Please can you check this?

Yes, you are right, that was our mistake. We have tested everything again and it doesn’t work.
And it’s not possible to recompile current sources with SSRS 2008 core.
New Slides for SSRS 2008 will be available in 2 months.