Aspose.Slides reports more URLs than really in Presentation

Hi Aspose team,

in attached project you can find small example where I am looping over hyperlinks in PPTX file (ole.pptx).

This document has 5 links but Aspose.Slides is reporting 6.

When I save output file I see that one of hyperlinks is also changed (Screenshot.docx).

Can you please have a look?

Thanks,
Oliver

Hi Oliver,

Thank you for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observed your comments and worked with the data shared by you. I have been able to reproduce the issue as explained by you in screenshot.docx file and I request you to please mention explicitly the hyperlinks which you are claiming to be 5, I am noticing there are 6 hyperlinks on the slides. Please share your observations regarding number of hyperlinks so that I may proceed further to help you out.

Best Regards,
Hi,

6th link is under word " ovo" after word "DRASKOVIC".
It is the same URL like that what is URL of word "DRASKOVIC" => www.oliver.com

BR,
Oliver

Hi Oliver,

I have observed your requirements and worked with the presentation file shared by you. I have been able to reproduce the issue. A ticket with ID SLIDESNET-36856 has been logged in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue.This thread has been linked with the issue so that you
may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-36856) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.