Aspose.Slides Support for SSRS 2019

Hi Team,

We have Microsoft SQL Server 2019 and SSRS 2019 installed on our machine.

But while installing Aspose.Slides, we are having issues as in the installation wizard ends prematurely.

Attached is the screenshot:

7F6D8401.PNG (64.5 KB)

We were using Aspose.Slide for SSRS 2012 but we cannot install it when we have SSRS 2019 on the machine.

Please let us know on the compatibility of Aspose.Slides with SSRS 2019.

Regards

@ynagawkar,
Thank you for contacting support. I’ve added a ticket with ID SLIDESRS-33683 to our issue tracking system. Our development team will investigate the case. We will inform you of any progress.

Please also share the number of Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services version you have tried to install.

@ynagawkar,
Our developers investigated the case you have encountered. To install Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services correctly, you should install .NET Framework 3.5 before.

Documents: Installing Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services

We will improve the installer as soon as possible to avoid such cases.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. We have installed .Net Framework 3.5 on the machine. Also we have installed Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services 22.7 version (screenshot attached). Further we have Microsoft SQl Server 2019 and SSRS 2019 installed on the machine.

MicrosoftTeams-image.png (10.5 KB)

After this we were running the SSRS report; but we are getting a issue. The screenshot of the issue is attached.MicrosoftTeams-image (1).png (5.3 KB)

Is that we need to install SSRS 2017 for this Aspose version 22.7 to get the report working ?

Thanks and Regards

@ynagawkar,
I’ve added a ticket with ID SLIDESRS-33684 to our issue tracking system. Our developers will also investigate the case. We will answer your question as soon as possible.

@Andrey_Potapov,

Did you get any response from the developers on this query ?

Regards

@ynagawkar,
Unfortunately, I have no information yet. As far as I can see, an investigation of the issue has not been scheduled yet. Thank you for your patience.

@ynagawkar,
Could you please clarify:

1. Does the error occur when a report is converted to a specific format, or to any format?
  2. Does the error occur with a specific report or with any report?

@ynagawkar,
Our developers have checked SSRS with Windows Server 2019 + SQL Server 2019 + SSRS 2019. Everything works fine. This may be due to a security feature that blocked full access to the .dll file if it was obtained from another computer. This can be fixed by opening the properties window of the dll file and clicking the “Unblock” button in the “Security” panel.

@Andrey_Potapov:
Thanks for the confirmation. We have now installed Aspose.Slides 22.6 Trial version. And then we were able to generate the PPT reports. The only thing is that we are getting the watermark on the ppt slides saying that the Aspose is the evaluation version. We have the license of the older version and in this license, we have order id and user id in it. So can you please provide us the new license if we provide you the details like order id and user id ? If we apply this new license we believe the watermark will not be visible.

Regards

@ynagawkar,
Please follow Renew a Subscription for information on how to update your license.

Do you mean that the error only appears with version 22.7?

Hi Andrey,

Regarding the license, we already have the license when we had the older version for this year.

Do we need to pay again for the newer version 22.6 while renewing the subscription ?

Regards

@ynagawkar,
You can see the subscription expiration date in your license file. For more information, please contact Sales Team on Aspose.Purchase forum.

@Andrey_Potapov,

I am attaching the license file:
[removed by moderator] (20.9 KB)

If you look into the screenshot of the license, it has the expiration date as 20230413. But still the PPT reports shows the watermark.

Can you please suggest on this ?

Regards

@ynagawkar,
Please do not send your license in this way. Please follow How to Send License File to Support Team to send the license file for us. We will then check it soon.

@ynagawkar,
I’ve received the private message from you, but you sent the same screenshot of your license. Please share the lic or txt file in the same way.

@Andrey_Potapov, I have send the license text file as a private message

@ynagawkar,
Thank you for the file. I’ve added a ticket with ID SLIDESRS-33685 to our issue tracking system. Our development team will investigate the case. We will inform you of any progress.

@ynagawkar,
Please check if your licence was installed as described in License Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services.