We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Aspose.SSRS Rendering Extensions

Does this product support SQL 2012?

Hi,

I am a representative of Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services team.
We have tested the product on SQL Server 2012, it works fine. Currently, you need to manually install the product (Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services) on SQL 2012.

Please Note:
We have already added the support in MSI Installer but it is not officially released yet. Once we will release a new (official) version of Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services, we will let you know.

Please download and try the latest fix/version: Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services v1.8.0.64 (SSRS2008R2).

Please follow the following steps to manually install the Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services.

1. Copy Aspose.Cells.ReportingServices.dll (SSRS2008R2) into

${SQL Server 2012 for Reporting Services}/ReportServer/bin/

2. Add security code in rssrvpolicy.config file.

3. Add extensions in rsreportserver.config

False
False

We have already logged a ticket SSRS-40066 for it so that you could also use its MSI Installer to automatically install the product on SQL Server 2012. We are scheduled to release our next official release of the product before the end of November 2012 which will include this feature too.

Thank you.

Hi Ken,

Thanks for your query. I’m moving your request to the Aspose.Total forum. There my colleagues will update you about their concerned Aspose product.

Best Regards,

Hi,

I am representing Aspose.Slides. I like to share that Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services supports SQL Server 2012. You may please try using our product and share with us if there is any issue while using it.

Many Thanks,
Hi Ken,

Thank you for your interest in our products.

I am representing Aspose.BarCode. I've already logged an investigation to check the support of Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services for SSRS 2012. I have logged this task as BARCODREP-33128 in our issue tracking system. As soon as we have made some significant progress, we would be more than happy to update you with the status of correction. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Hi,

I am representative of Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services team.

Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services does support SQL Server 2012. Earlier, you have to install it manually, but now you can install it automatically using MSI installer.

Please download and try the latest MSI installer:
Aspose.Cells
for Reporting Services v1.8.0.73 (MSI)

and let us know if you face any issue.

Hi Ken,

I am representing Aspose.Words.

Thanks for your inquiry. Yes, Aspose.Words for Reporting Services support SQL Server 2012. Unfortunately, the MSI Installer of Aspose.Words for Reporting Services do not support SQL Server 2012 at the moment. I had already logged this issue as WORDSRPT-115 in our issue tracking system. We will update you via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

Please install Aspose.Words for Reporting Services manually by following steps shared at this documentation link.

Please let us know if you have any more queries.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as BARCODREP-33128) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(2)