Aspose SSRS Slide: Exported pptx slides open at 66% and exported ppt slides open at 10%

Hi Aspose support,

We have downloaded the latest Aspose Slide 5.2.1.

However, we are facing some issue which is

Exported pptx slides open at 66%

Exported ppt slides open at 10%.

See attachments.

I think this is something Aspose also should look at.

Thanks.

Hi Eva,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides. I have observed the generated presentation files shared by you and request you to please share RPL export of your report with us. Please also first try using Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services 5.2.0 on your end as well before sharing further information with us.

Many Thanks,

Hi Aspose Support Team,

We installed 5.2.1 currently and this is requested by Serhii and Victor from Aspose team. They also asked me to open a thread from this forum.

We got this new issue after installed this version. Please do co-ordinate with them. We did provide them the RPL file before.

Hi Eva,

Thank you for your feedback. I will get in touch with Victor in this regard and will request further information from you if that is required.

Many Thanks,

Hi Eva,

I have created an issue with ID SLIDESREP-33482 in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue on our end. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be fixed.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESREP-33482) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hi Aspose Support,

I have installed the 5.2.2 version Aspose Slide.

However, we are still facing the same issue of text overflow registered earlier with Aspose. The report extracted is correct for out of box formats PDF and Word. But for ppt and pptx the text overflow occurs.

Attached is the rdl file for the Account Plan report along with the output generated for word, pdf, ppt and pptx.

Hi Aspose,

As per request through email, I will upload the RPL files to this thread.

Thanks.

Hi Eva,

I have observed the information shared. Can you please share the image of the slide where you are observing the overflow issue as I have not been able to observe that. Please also provide RPL export of the presentation as well so that we may add that in our issue tracking system if the issue is observed.

Many Thanks,

Hi,

Please open the both attachments. You should be able to see the text overflow part.

Hi Eva,

I have observed the information shared by you. In fact the issue is not related to text overlapping but table is being rendered at bottom of next slide. An issue with ID SLIDESREP-33488 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be fixed.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESREP-33488) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.