Aspose Task Ids do not match with MsProject

I have a file here with cross project dependency. When I read this file using aspose.task, Ids between ghost task and (predecessor) and successor task are getting switched up. And this makes it harder to identify the task in file1 using the information from file2. I have attached both files. Open file 3544-1 in MsProject observe the Ids of Task4, and TaskD here, and then read same file using aspose, and check ids there. They are switched from 4 and 5 to 5 and 4. Please let me know if you have fix for this.

Thanks,

Amit

Hi Amit,

Thanks for writing to Aspose.Tasks support team.

I have analyzed the information and have successfully reproduced the issue here. I have passed all the information to the development team and will write back here on the forum as soon as some feedback is received from the developers.

Your patience and understanding in this regard is highly appreciated.

This issue is logged in our issue tracking system as TASKS-33230.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as TASKS-33230) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.