Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Aspose.Task save to PDF rendering issue

Hi @mudassir.fayyaz

Thank you for the update.

The color rendering is as expected with version 21.3, but not the filling: in the pdf rendering, there is a gradient (see pdf_result_NOK.png (14.3 KB)), but the expected result is a solid filling (expected_result.png (2.0 KB)).

Thanks for your help.

We have three additional questions about PDF rendering :

1. How can we define gridelines on PDF rendering ?
    For example, we want to display a black dashed line as in mpp_rendering_as_expected.png (39.5 KB) in MPP rendering.

2. How can we define bars’ text on PDF rendering ?
    For example, we want to display the name in black on the left as in mpp_rendering_as_expected.png (39.5 KB) in MPP rendering.

3. How can we define timescale on PDF rendering ?
    For example, we want to define “Month” timescale as in mpp_rendering_as_expected.png (39.5 KB) in MPP rendering.

Here you can find expected result in MPP print preview (mpp_rendering_as_expected.png (39.5 KB)) and result not as expected in PDF rendering (pdf_rendering_nok.png (60.2 KB)).

Thanks for your support.

Edit from antoinegentet : sorry, we found the solution for question 5 about TimeScale by adding "savePdfOptions.setTimescale(Timescale.DefinedInView);".

I have shared feedback in our issue tracking system concerning to this.

@mudassir.fayyaz,

Thanks! Keep me posted.
Have a good day.

For above requirements, I have created a ticket with ID TASKSNET-4807 in our issue tracking system to evaluate the possibility of implementing them. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

1 Like

@mudassir.fayyaz, thank you for that.

Can you give me update about both TASKNET-4609 and TASKNET-4807 ?
Do you have a resolution delay ?

Best regards.
Antoine.

@antoinegentet

TASKSNET-4609 is being planned to Aspose.Tasks for .NET 21.7 which is to on July 2021. The estimation is preliminary and can be changed due to implementation complexity.

TASKSNET-4807 is being planned on Aspose.Tasks for .NET 21.5 (will be released in the first decade of May 2021).