Aspose.Tasks - Save project into PDF - Rendering issue - Truncated descriptions

Hi,

I’m using Aspose.Tasks for java (version 24.1) to load and save MS-Project files as PDF file among other use cases.

One of my problem is that when I save the project in PDF file, the description of the task which displayed on the left before the task are truncated (see example in screenshot attached)

How can I ensure to export a MS-Project file to PDF in one page with no description truncated ?

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards.
Antoine Gentet.

example of PDF file with truncated description of tasks : screenshot_20240215144444.png (411.3 KB)

@antoinegentet ,

Currently API of Aspose.Tasks doesn’t support the required functionality.

Possible workaround is to to set of PdfSaveOptions .StartDate to an earlier value so that description fit the page.

@antoinegentet
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): TASKSNET-11099

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Hi @vasiliy.sinitsyn

thank you for your answer and your support.

That was my developped workaround but I hopped there was another way to do it more properly with the API.

I will wait for the fix of issue TASKNET-11099.

Thanks and regards
Antoine Gentet

1 Like