Aspose Tasks Version aspose-tasks-22.2-jdk18.jar

I have a peculiar problem where the Finish date is getting set to NA when the Project Computation mode is in automatic.

I am setting a a Finish Date by setting the % complete which computes the Start and Finish dates based on the Schedule Start and End dates. The saving of the dates works fine. But when I set the Finish Date directly, the date is saved as NA. This happens only when I have the Calculate mode in automatic. If I set it to Manual, the date is saved correctly. But as soon I perform a recalculate, the date is being saved as NA.

Please elaborate on what causes the dates to be changed after a set and when a recalculate is performed.

@Louis.Coutinho

Could you provide a source code example which can be used to reproduce the issue?

We have found a way to resolve that issue, with the given build - Thank you. But we continue to have problems configuring the remaining requirements. I dont think it is an Aspose issue, but we have to probably learn to use the API more effeciently. I will be approaching Aspose for a further extension of the temporary license as we have to demonstrate the Proof Of Concept before we go ahead. Hopefully we will succeed. Thanks a lot for your prompt support till date