ASPOSE temmporary license and convert the provided html to pdf and found that design is ok- but navigation from Table Of Content to the Respective page will not work in generated PDF

Has this issue been resolved in the ASPOSE PDF product?

Hi,

Can you please confirm if you have already reported above stated issue or you have just started facing this problem.

If its a new issue, can you please share the input files and the code snippet, so that we can test the scenario in our environment. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

We were trying to find out if there is an update to PDFNEWNET-40410?

Has this feature been implemented?

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.

I would like to share with you that investigation against mentioned issue has been started and we hope its fix will be included in upcoming release(s) of the API. Although I am afraid that we cannot share any ETA for now but we will keep you informed on the status within this thread as I have associated the issue ID here as well. We really appreciate your patience in this regard. Please spare us a little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Here we are attaching the html file, sample code(used to generate the PDF) and resulting PDF which is generated through, Aspose PDF dll(File Version 17.1.0.0), hope this help your development team to understand our issue better.

In the html file TOC navigation links are working correctly, but when it is converted to PDF using Aspose.PDF dll,

navigation links are not working.

Please refer to the attached files for details.

Hi,

Thanks for sharing input/output files. We have provided these files to the development team regarding the issue, and logged a separate issue as PDFNET-42672 in our issue tracking system. This will surely help them to investigate the issue accordingly. We will definitely share updates with you about resolution process as soon as we have some. We greatly appreciate your patience and cooperation in this matter. Please spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,