Aspose threads consuming CPU to the maximum

Hi Aspose team,

I am using Aspose.Word in our web application . The Aspose threads consuming CPU to the maximum level.Hence application is getting slows down during live.Please let me know the solution to utilize Aspose threads to minimum CPU consume.Find the attached Aspose thread CPU utilization screen shot.Waiting for quick reply at the earliest.Thanks

Regards,
Shafiq

Hi Shafiq,

Thanks for your inquiry. To ensure a timely and accurate response please supply us with the following information, if you cannot supply us with this information we will not be able to investigate your issue and raise a ticket.

• What version of Aspose.Words for Java are you using?
  • What environment are you running on?
    • OS (Windows Version or Linux Version)
    • Architecture (32 / 64 bit)
    • Java runtime version (JDK version)
    • Any Third Party Libraries / SDK in addition to Aspose Products
  • Please supply us with the simplified code from your application that is causing the issue
  • Please supply us with the input document that is causing the issue

As soon as you get these pieces of information to us we'll start our investigation into your issue.

Many thanks,

Hi Tahir,

Find the below details
1)version of Aspose.Words for Java are you using? -11.9.0.0
2)OS (Windows server 2008 R2 Service pack1),16GB RAM
3) Java runtime version (JDK version)-1.6
4)Architecture - 64 bit
5)Any Third Party Libraries / SDK in addition to Aspose Products- No
6) Please supply us with the simplified code from your application that is causing the issue-Find below

Document wordDoc = new Document(docs[0].getAbsolutePath());
docPageCount=wordDoc.getPageCount(); //max doc page count =8 & tiff also 8 pages
for (j = 0; j < docPageCount; j++) {

ImageSaveOptions tiffOptions = new ImageSaveOptions(SaveFormat.TIFF);
tiffOptions.setPageIndex(j);
tiffOptions.setPageCount(1);
tiffOptions.setTiffCompression(TiffCompression.CCITT_4);
tiffOptions.setResolution(160);

wordDoc.save(strTargetTiffDirectory + strFileNameStructure.toString() + “_page” + (j + 1) + “.tiff”, tiffOptions);
}

7)I have attached Input word document.
kindly look forward & let me know to move ahead ,because it has to deploy on production server & has to go live soon.
Thanks and Regards,

Hi Shafiq,

Thanks for your inquiry.

After an initial test with Aspose.Words for Java version 13.4.0, I was unable to reproduce this issue on my side. I would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words. You can download it from the following link:
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.words-for-java/default.aspx

I hope, this helps.

Best regards,