Aspose throws ArgumentNullException when newing a workbook

I have this particular *.xlsx file that I’m trying to initialize using Aspose.Cells, and it throws an ArgumentNullException. I’ve attached a sample appliation as well as a screenshot.

I tried this with Aspose.Cells v7.3.3.1.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

We have logged your issue in our database. We will look into this issue and fix this issue.

Once, the fix is available or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-41166.

Hi,

We have fixed this issue.

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.3.3.2 and let us know your feedback.

Thank you for the quick answer. I tested with 7.3.3.2 and the issue is no longer occurring.

I noticed that if I delete the “picture box” object from my worksheet, I can also make it work with previous versions of Aspose, can you provide some insight in this? Is it a specific type of picture box that is causing this error? Or all pictures? I would like to give a “workaround” solution for my product which is not yet using the latest version.

Thanks,
Ann

Hi,

It’s good to know your issue is fixed with the given fix.

Please follow these things

1 - Provide your original Excel file that throws error
2 - Provide your modified Excel file from which you have removed picture and which does not throw error.
3 - Let us know your previous version.

We will then look into your issue and help or advise you asap.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41166) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan