Aspose to handle table cell spacing when converting word to pdf

Hello,

Do you have estimate or release date for the new feature to correctly handle table cell spacing when Aspose converts Word doc to pdf? Thanks.

Hi Giang,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input Word document (you're getting this problem with) and output PDF document (showing the undesired behaviour) here for testing? I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

PS: New versions of Aspose.Words for .NET and Aspose.Words for .JAVA come out at the end of every month.

Best regards,

Hi Awais,

I attached 3 sample files. Docx and pdf files are generated from the dot file using Aspose.Words 13.3.0.0

Thank You

Hi Giang,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problem on my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem as WORDSNET-8101 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-8101) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 22.8 update also available on NuGet.