Aspose.ToPDF Is Not Working while Converting PPTX File in Java

when we trying to convert the pptx file into pdf we are facing the below error.kindly assist on the same.
image.png (4.2 KB)

Note: remaining the docx, xlsx files are working fine except pptx.
unable to attach the pptx file which we tested. Thanks in advance.

@Manish7320,

Please zip and attach the PPTX file which you are trying to convert via Aspose.Slides for Java API. I am also moving your thread to respective forum where one of our fellow colleagues from Aspose.Slides team will assist you soon.

@amjad.sahi ,

Thanks for your reply,
we attached the file which we trying to convert into pdf.

TestFile.zip (37.1 KB)

@Manish7320,
Thank you for the sample presentation. I am working on the issue and will get back to you soon.

1 Like

@andrey.potapov ,

Thank you for your assistance!
We are currently utilizing Aspose.ToPDF, where we pass the actual file during the conversion process for xlsx, doc, docx, and pptx files. The conversion to PDF for doc, docx, and xlsx files is functioning without any issues. However, we are encountering an error when converting pptx files. We appreciate your attention to this matter.

@Manish7320,
Unfortunately, I was unable to reproduce the error you described. Conversion of the presentation you provided to PDF works fine. Please check your results using the latest version of Aspose.Slides for Java if it is possible. If the issue persists, please share the following information:

• code example that reproduces the error
  • stack trace of the error
  • OS version on which the code was executed
  • JDK version in your app
  • Aspose.Slides version you used

@andrey.potapov,

Thanks for your update.
we will check and update you shortly.

@Manish7320,
Thank you for using Aspose.Slides.

@andrey.potapov ,

sorry for the delay, still we are facing the issue kindly assist, we are awaiting for your response, Thank you.

we attached the details you requested.

the code which perferm pdf convertion = asposePdfContent = Aspose.ToPDF(fileContent, {});
fileContent = actual pptx file.

stack trace of the error = Failed to invoke operation Aspose.ToPDF.

OS version which code was executed = windows 10

JDK version in our app = jdk11

Aspose.slides version we use = aspose-slides-24.2-jdk16

@Manish7320,
Thank you for the additional information. Unfortunately, I have not managed to reproduce the problem you are encountering. Please also note that the Aspose.ToPDF method is not a part of Aspose.Slides for Java API and your stack trace does not contain any information about the error in Aspose.Slides for Java. Please try to isolate the problem and share the simplest project that reproduces the error.