Aspose.Total.lic expires 20200619 not working for Aspose.Imaging > 19.11

We have an Apose.Total.NET 10 dev license that expired in June.
It works for Aspose.PDF 20.6 and Aspose.Word 20.6, but when using Aspose.Imaging beyond 19.12 or greater we get the Evaluation Copy watermark on our images.

Why can’t we use Aspose.Imaging beyond 19.11?

@mcrose,
You may please share your license via private message to us for testing. We will reproduce the issue here and share our feedback. For sending a private message, click on my name icon and then click Message.

@mcrose

I suggest you to please visit the following thread link on your end as it contains the hotfix for the exact issue that has been reported earlier.

Thank you for confirming there is an issue.
The link you have added is “Private”, as indicated by the message " Oops! That page is private."

If the hotfix you mention is in a nuget package, or a “fix” to the license itself I will be able to use. If it requires I download a DLL which is not available from nuget, I will not be able to use it within my security mandated CD pipeline which requires all dependencies be available via nuget.

Can you tell me more about the hotfix, or how I can access it or the private conversation?

@mcrose

We have made a special hotfix considering your license expiry date to resolve the watermark issue. Please download the appropriate version as per your license expiry date limit from this link.