Aspose.Total on iOS iPad App and Kubernetes

Hi Support,
May I know that if the Aspose.Total is now supporting to use it in iOS and kubernetes respectively. We need the feature include document generation based on the word template, inserting the image, QR code and BarCode generation based on the source data, documents merging and convert to the generated Word document to PDF, etc. If Aspose can support, may I know which product is supporting iOS, and also our kubernetes? Many thanks.

@Alex_LAM,

Aspose.BarCode for .NET supports many operating system and platforms for recognizing and generating barcodes but iOS support is not available at the moment, see the document on System Requirements page for your reference. It will be supported soon.

Thanks @Amjad_Sahi, based on your product page, I found that just aspose.words and aspose.cell for .NET support Xamarin.iOS. Besides you mentioned BarCode will be supported soon, may I know when aspose.PDF support Xamarin.iOS?
Also, as I mentioned in my previous question, we would like to build 2 applications, one is for our backend server and another one is for our company ipad app (just for our staff to use) for document generation and PDF conversion. May I know that which type of license we have to purchase? Many thanks.

@Alex_LAM

A feature request as PDFNET-51518 has already been logged in our issue management system to implement the support for Xamarin.iOS. The ticket has been linked with this thread as well so that you will receive a notification as soon as it is resolved. Please be patient and spare us some time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

We request you create a post in Aspose.Purchase forum where you will be assisted against your license and sales-related questions.