Aspose.Total security reports

Hi,

I would like this also. I use the aspose total family so whatever Third party attestation documents you can share would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance.

@gmihalis,

Please find attached security reports of Aspose.Words, Aspose.Cells, Aspose.PDF, Aspose.Slides and Aspose.Email APIs for your requirements.
aspose-words-net-security.zip (15.2 KB)
aspose-cells-net-security.zip (15.2 KB)
aspose-pdf-net-security.zip (15.3 KB)
aspose-slides-net-security.zip (15.2 KB)
aspose-email-net-security.zip (15.2 KB)

Let us know if you need anything else.

Thanks for sending this through. A few follow up questions.

1. Can you confirm that you have third party penetration test done for your product?
  2. If so what where their findings and are you willing to share that report with us?
  3. have those findings been resolved?
  4. Are you willing to engage with our vendor management to complete a vendor assessment process? Generally this would involve a security questionnaire about your security posture.
  5. Can you confirm that there are no outstanding vulnerabilities in version 20 that where present in version 7 pentest?

Thanks in advance.

@gmihalis,

We will evaluate your queries and get back to you with details soon.

@gmihalis,
As for Aspose.Slides, I am preparing information for you and will answer your questions later.

Could you also kindly clarify which product you mean by “version 20” and “version 7”?

image.png (10.4 KB)

Hope this helps

@gmihalis,
I got the same documents for Aspose.Slides as provided above. These are OWASP Top 10 security reports and SANS (SysAdmin, Audit, Network, and Security) security report.