Aspose.Total SSRS rendering extensions

Where can we find demo, tutorials and documentation for the Aspose.Total SSRS rendering extensions? The link below mentioned in another thread seems broken:

Also, the link below provided by sales team does not have SSRS rendering extensions listed:

@pramodgupta,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please visit the following links for details:

Reporting Services Extensions
Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services

Feel free to contact us in case of any query or comments.

@ikram.haq ,
Thank you for quick response. Few follow up questions:

1. On the product pages the “Aspose.Total for .Net” and “Aspose.Total for SSRS” are listed as separate products however the download and documentation links point to github location for “Aspose.Total for .Net” or “Aspose.Cells for .Net”. Is it correct to say that “Aspose.Total for .Net” product includes “Aspose.Total for SSRS” product?
  2. While I found demo videos for Aspose for .Net product showing how to use Aspose product in .Net applications I haven’t found any for using Aspose product with SSRS reports. Can you please confirm that no such demo has been published or kindly point me to them?

@pramodgupta,

Aspose.Total for .NET and Aspose.Total SSRS are two different products. You cannot use Aspose.Total for .NET license with any of the Reporting Services extensions (i.e Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services, Aspose.Words for Reporting Services, Aspose.Pdf for Reporring Services etc.). Either, you should purchase Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services license (Aspose.Cells.ReportingSerivices.lic) or purchase Aspose.Total for Reporting Services package to use all Aspose report rendering extensions for .NET.

Furthermore no demo video exists for reporting services extensions.