Aspose update needed?

We purchased a “server subscription” for “Aspose.Total for Reporting Services” in February 2008. We use it to allow end users to export our MS SQL Reporting Services reports to a variety of formats.
Our firm has been running on MS Office 2003 for some time, and just recently began our migration to Office 2007. I received a support call this morning from a user who had exported a reporting services report to an “Word 2007” document, which generates a .docx file. However, when we try to open the document with Word 2007, we get an error dialog which states:
This file was created by a newer version of Microsoft Office Word and a converter is needed to open it. Do you want to download the converter from the Microsoft Office Web site?
You have the options of Yes, No, and Cancel. “Cancel” closes the document and leaves a blank Word window open. “No” opens the document, which contains some data and tables but is not formatted properly (table formatting is off). “Yes” opens an IE window and points to this url:
http://support.microsoft.com/smarterror/default.aspx?spid=global&query=kb%20967950&errurl=%2fdefault.aspx%2fkb%2f967950
There are no MS KB articles with the ID 967950.
This is probably the first time we’ve ever tried to export to Word 2007 format. Word 2003 format works fine. If we export to Word 2003 and open the document in Word 2007 it looks fine. However, exporting in Word 2007 from Aspose doesn’t generate a usable document. I can open other .docx files in Word 2007, so the problem seems to be isolated to the ones created by the Aspose tool.
Is there an update I need to apply? How do I go about fixing this problem? Thanks…

Hi
Thanks for your request. Which version of Aspose.Words for Reporting Services do you use? To check version of the library, right click on the dll, select Properties from the context menu, then select Version tab. You will see File version.
Please try using the latest version of Aspose.Words for Reporting Services. You can download it from here:
https://releases.aspose.com/words/reportingservices
Also, please attach your output DOCX file, rdl and rdl.data files here for testing.
Best regards.