Aspose upgrade to the latest Version and netstandard Version 2.0.0.0 error while Xmlserialsing

Hello support team

We have made an Aspose upgrade (to the latest version) of the entire Aspose products and get the following error message while we want to test Aspose while XML-Serializer ist called:

InvalidOperationException: Unable to generate a temporary class (result=1).
error CS0012: The type ‘System.IEquatable`1’ is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. You must add a reference to assembly ‘netstandard, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51’.

Aspose-Error.jpg (343.3 KB)

I also installed and referenced NETStandard.Library as Nuget, but nothing worked.
Are you aware of such a problem with the latest Aspose products, or do you have an idea how I can solve this?

Thanks in advance
Best regards

@hasanirmak,

The error does not seem to be related to Aspose APIs, so you should debug it and sort it out yourselves. Please note, Aspose APIs/libraries might have dependencies on .NET Standard 2.0 (Aspose provides separate Dlls for .NETStandard app/project). Your project or environment may not be correctly referencing the NetStandard assembly version 2.0.0.0. So, please ensure that your project references the correct version of NetStandard and fix it by yoursleves.

If you still think it is an issue with Aspose APIs, kindly create a separate sample project (source code without compilation errors), zip the project, and post it to us to reproduce the issue on our end. We will check your issue soon.

Hi Amjad

It was somehow related but it gaves us a wrong error which confused us alot.
I tried to make a Sample for you and realized that as soon as a wrong value is set to ocr in the xml it gaves us such a message and could not serialize the xml and we could not realize where the problem is. :slight_smile:

Thanks for now, it is clear now and it works fine

@hasanirmak,

It is nice to know that your issue is sorted out now. Please feel free to contact us anytime if you have further queries or comments. We will be happy to assist you soon.