Aspose.Wods 20.10 for .NET does not work on SQL Server 2016

Hi

I am not able to install Aspose.Word into SQLServer 2016

I’m trying with the latest version 20.10 and it doesn’t work.
The last working version is 20.3

Before installing the assembly I need to install two dependencies
System.Drawing.dll and system.drawing

Then I install Aspose.Words.dll with the net4.0 directory

With version 20.3 it works, but with version 20.10
Here is my script :
ALTER DATABASE [My_Database] SET TRUSTWORTHY ON
exec sp_configure ‘clr enabled’, 1;
GO
RECONFIGURE;

create assembly [system.drawing] from ‘C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\System.Drawing.dll’ with permision_set = unSAFE
create assembly [system.web] from ‘C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\System.web.dll’ with permission_set = UNSAFE
create assembly [Aspose.Words] from ‘C:******\Aspose.Words_20.10\net4.0\Aspose.Words.dll’ with permission_set = UNSAFE

I have the following message:
CREATE ASSEMBLY for assembly ‘Aspose.Words’ failed because assembly ‘Aspose.Words’ failed verification. Check if the referenced assemblies are up-to-date and trusted (for external_access or unsafe) to execute in the database. CLR Verifier error messages if any will follow this message

I dont’. understand, my SQLServer run with same framework and all version after 20.3 doesn’t work

The result of “select * from sys.dm_clr_properties” is :
directory C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319|
version v4.0.30319|
state CLR is initialized|

@ssirousm

Could you please remove the old version of Aspose.Words from the SQL Server and then add the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 20.10? Hope this helps you.

If you still face problem, please share the complete steps that you are using to reproduce this issue at our end. Please also share the detail of issue that you are facing along with SQL command. We will investigate the issue and provide you more information on it.

It was already done.

When I create the assembly system.web with the following commande
create assembly [system.web] from ‘C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\System.web.dll’ with permission_set = UNSAFE
SQL server automatically adds the following assembly of framework 4

system.drawing
system.directoryservices
system.enterpriseservices
system.runtime.remoting
system.runtime.serialization.formatters.soap
system.web.regularexpressions
system.design
system.windows.forms
accessibility
system.drawing.design
system.directoryservices.protocols
system.serviceprocess
system.configuration.install
system.runtime.serialization
smdiagnostics
microsoft.build.utilities.v4.0
microsoft.build.framework
system.xaml
system.runtime.caching
microsoft.build.tasks.v4.0

Would Aspose.Words.dll from net4 use one of these assemblies, but from another FrameWork?

@ssirousm

We have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-21288. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

A post was split to a new topic: Aspose.Wods for .NET does not work on SQL Server 2014