Aspose word and Initial document header footer

Hi Team,

I am using Aspose word to edit document.

I am initializing DocumentBuilder with initial document (with .docx or dotx).

The footer page number alignment get change after loading document.

Please find attached Initial Document used for loading and sample code to load document.

public ODLib(byte[] document)
{
    using(MemoryStream documentStream = new MemoryStream(document))

ProcessingDocument = new Document(documentStream, new LoadOptions()
    {
        LoadFormat = LoadFormat.Docx
    });

ProcessingDocumentBuilder = new DocumentBuilder(ProcessingDocument);
}

If you need more details let me know.
Please help in this issue.

Thanks and Regards,
Nakul

Hi Nakul,
Thank you for reporting this problem to us. The problem occurs because there is an Absolutely Positioned Tab in footer of your document. Unfortunately, Aspose.Words does not support such tabs at the moment. That is why they are lost upon processing.
Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
Best regards,

Hi Alexey,

Thanks for quick reply,

We will wait for this feature.

Regards,
Nakul

Hi Alexey,

Could you please tell me tentative date for this fix.

We are using Aspose word license version and we need release this fix in our product.

Thanks and Regards,
Nakul

Hi
Thanks for your request. The issue is currently planned to be resolved before the next release at the end of this month. However, since it is not actually resolved yet. I cannot 100% promise you this fix will be included into the next version.
Best regards,

Hi Alexey,

Could you please let me know once it is fixed.

We are planning to move this to production soon and we need this fix on priority.

We have complete Aspose suite license (Company Name is Host Analytics).

Thanks and Regards,
Nakul

Hello Nakul,
Thanks for your inquiry. Of course, you will be notified as soon as it is fixed.
Best regards,

Hi Andreym

When shall I expect this fix, we have to release this fix in production on priority.

Please let me know the timeline for this fix…

I will wait for Aspose words new fix.

Regards,
Nakul

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. This issue will be fixed in upcoming release which is expected at the end of Jan-2012.

Sorry for inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-2932) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(13)