Aspose.Word Android Error: Uncaught translation error: com.android.dx.cf.code.SimException: expected type int[] but found float[]

Hi,
I have a problem when trying compile android app with aspose-words-1.12-android-jdk15.jar.
I got an error: cannot access zzF4. class file for asposewobfuscated.zzF4 not found.
I already trying all of solutions in: Blocker “cannot access zzF4 class file for asposewobfuscated.zzF4 not found” issue
then i catch:
Error:Uncaught translation error: com.android.dx.cf.code.SimException: expected type int[] but found float[]
I compile the project using android studio 2.1.2. Can anyone help me, please? Thank you!!

Hi Thông,
Thanks for your inquiry. Please download and try HelloWorld-v1.zip project. Hope, this helps.
Best regards,

Thank for your help, i have tried it, but the same error occur. :((

Hi Thông,
The project was built/tested using Android 6 API over Android Studio 1.4.1. We will test the scenario on latest version of Android Studio and will inform you of our findings soon.
Best regards,

Hi Thông,
Please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words for Android 17.2.0 and see how it goes on your end? Hope, this helps.
Please also check: How to Use Aspose.Words for Android from 17.2.0 Onward
Best regards,