Aspose word C# shape add shadow effect

Hello,
can somebody tell me how to add a shadow effect on Shape in aspose word?
C#?

@marcelluswalace,

To ensure a timely and accurate response, please ZIP and attach the following resources here for testing:

• Your simplified input Word document containing the Shape
  • Aspose.Words 19.1 generated output document (if any)
  • Your expected document showing the correct output (Shape with Shadow). You can create expected document by using MS Word.
  • Please mention the steps that you performed in MS Word to create the Shadow effect on Shape.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we will start investigation into your scenario and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

I just dont know how to do it. I dont see anything in the API to do it. OutputDude.pdf (6.3 KB)

please find in the file what I want to do

Hello,
I need to know how to add a shadow to a shape using C# specially a text Shape.
totally lost there. I meant drop shading

I would like to generate this
Needed.png (6.0 KB)

we are in 2019 now…any changes? still cant see anything in the API

@marcelluswalace,

Please provide the resources/details mentioned in my previous post for further proceedings.

Sorry
Above you can have an example of what I want to do using aspose word in C#. Please find it here again.
image.png (823 Bytes)

Sorry here are the steps i did in word to create shape with Shadow.

insert a drawing text shape.
then in drawing tools tab you go in Shape fill then Shadow effect
see picture below
image.png (27.7 KB)

I hope that enough

@marcelluswalace,

We have logged your requirement in our issue tracking system. Your ticket number is WORDSNET-18113. We will further look into the details of this requirement and will keep you updated on the status of the linked issue.

ok thank you very much

Hello
how do I do to view the content of the ticket. There is no link…
Thanks

@marcelluswalace,

Unfortunately, there is no direct way that you can use to track issues by yourself. But, you are welcome to ask your issue status via forum threads. We will verify the status from our internal issue tracking system and reply you back.

Your issue (WORDSNET-18113) is currently ‘pending for analysis’ and is in the queue. We will inform you via this thread as soon as this issue is resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience.

A post was split to a new topic: Is there a way to add a picture shadow style while using the builder?