Aspose.Word Charts title for X and Y axis- set color for legends- Line for y axis and removing background lines

Hi,

I am using charts from Aspose.Words for .Net and I am facing below issues:

1. I want a line for Y-axis.

2. Unable to set titles for X and Y axis.

3. Uable to set custom colors for legends used.

4. Need to remove the lines which are displayed in the chart.

Attached is the code and the output I am using to generate the chart.

Please suggest how I can achieve above.

This is really urgent, please reply ASAP. Thanks

1 Like

Hi Ashish,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, Aspose.Words does not support the requested features at the moment. However, we have logged these features request in our issue tracking system. You will be notified via this forum thread once these features are available. We apologize for your inconvenience.

ashish.nagar:
Unable to set titles for X and Y axis.

Feature ID is WORDSNET-13933.

ashish.nagar:
Uable to set custom colors for legends used.

Feature ID is WORDSNET-13934.

ashish.nagar:
Need to remove the lines which are displayed in the chart.

Feature ID is WORDSNET-13935.

ashish.nagar:
I want a line for Y-axis.

Please manually create your expected Word document using Microsoft Word and attach it here for our reference. We will then provide you more information on this.

Hi Tahir,

Thanks for your response.

Attached is the graph I manually created. Also since start value for graph starts from 0 on both the axis, is it feasible to get 0 just once and graph starts from there.

Please let me know by when these features get added in dll.

Hi Ashish,

Thanks for sharing the detail. We have logged this feature as WORDSNET-13943 in our issue tracking system.

ashish.nagar:
Also since start value for graph starts from 0 on both the axis, is it feasible to get 0 just once and graph starts from there.

Please share the expected output graph here for our reference. We will then provide you more information on this.

ashish.nagar:
Please let me know by when these features get added in dll.

We try our best to deal with every customer request in a timely fashion, we unfortunately cannot guarantee a delivery date to every customer issue/feature. Our developers work on issues/features on a first come, first served basis. We feel this is the fairest and most appropriate way to satisfy the needs of the majority of our customers.

Once our product team completes the analysis of this features, we will then be able to provide you an estimate. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Hi Tahir,

Is there any update on this?

Thanks,
Ashish

Hi Ashish,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, these features will not be available in near future. However, we have asked from our product team about the ETA of these features. We will inform you via this forum thread as soon as any information is shared by them.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Tahir,

Did you get any updates from your product team?

Client is asking me for these features so if you can let me know approximately when these will be available for us, it would be really great.

Thanks,
Ashish

Hi Ashish,

Thanks for your inquiry. We regret to share with you that these features have been postponed. I am afraid, there are no estimates available at the moment. We will inform you via this forum thread as soon as there are any further developments.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-13935) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 23.5 update also available on NuGet.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-13933) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 23.9 update also available on NuGet.