Aspose Word - Document compare functionality is not working

Hi,
We are a licenced Aspose User and we are using Aspose Words to compare word documents using Document.Compare method. We have noticed that this method is broken in the latest version of aspose. The version that we are currently using for Aspose Word is 22.12.0. But we have also tested for latest version 23.2.0 and found the same broken result. I am attaching the word files for your reference. The method throws the following exception: "NC Sync Failed"
This is a very critical issue for our application and would really appreciate if you can help us in this regard at your earliest. Thanks

f1.docx (869.7 KB)
f2.docx (69.0 KB)

@omer.asalm
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-25012

You can obtain Paid Support services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Hi @alexey.noskov I tested this issue again with the latest version of Aspose.Word 23.3.0 and found out that the problem still persists. Is the issue not resolved yet with the latest release?

@omer.asalm Please accept out apologies, the notification has been posted by mistake. You are right, the issue is not resolved yet.

@alexey.noskov This is a very frequently used functionality in our product and we are getting a lot of complaints from our clients reporting this issue. Can you tell me when I can expect a fix from your side?

@omer.asalm Unfortunately, there is no estimate yet, since the issue is currently in analysis. Once analysis is done, we will be able to provide you more information.

Hi @alexey.noskov, is there any update on this issue? It’s already been few months.

@omer.asalm, Unfortunately, there are still no news regarding the issue. It is still not yet scheduled for development. Please accept our apologies for your inconvenience.