Aspose.word embedded documents

hi i have aspose.word… I have a docx doument with some pdf documents embedded to them, how can i save the docx to pdf with the embedded pdf documents inside them?

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. You can easily render any Microsoft Word document (e.g. DOC, DOCX, RTF etc) to PDF format. I would suggest you please read the following article for more details:
https://docs.aspose.com/words/net/convert-a-document-to-pdf/

Please feel free to ask if you have any question about Aspose.Words, we will be happy to help you.

Sorry but that was not what i meant… I mean i want to save a word document that has some embedded pdf files. So i want to convert the docx file to PDF with those embedded PDF files.
Lets says i got a docx file and inside it, there are 2-3 PDF files attached to it, so that docx file i want to save to PDF, but the 2-3 files still needs to be attached inside the newly saved PDF file. Can i do that? And how? Cant seem to find any documentation on it…

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing the detail. Please note that Aspose.Words tries to mimic the same behaviour as MS Word do. If you convert your document into Pdf by using MS Word, you will get the same output. Aspose.Words does not attach the embedded pdf files in output Pdf file.

You can convert MS Word document which have embedded Pdf files into Pdf file by using following code snippet. I have attached the input and output files with this post for your kind reference.

Document doc = new Document(MyDir + "in.docx");
doc.Save(MyDir + "Out.pdf");

If you still face problem, please attach your input Word document here along with expected output Pdf file. I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.