Aspose.word Express converting text box to EPUB error

I have noticed that when I have a text box that has words and a picture in line with the text express sometimes generates an image that is 194x194 pixels of the top left corner of the picture rather than an image of the whole of the text box. If I “fiddled” with it a bit I could trick into working properly.
It just happened again in a new document so I created a test docx with one of those situations and duplicated it. I found that all I had to was to grab the bottom handle on the text box and make the height of the box slightly smaller. The documents attached - the first fails and the second one works.
Any ideas what is going on and how can I know in advance which ones will give a problem

Hi
Aidan,

Thanks for your query. I have tried to understand your query and based on my understanding you are facing issue with image rendering in output Epub file. I have converted the shared docx file to epub by using following code snippet. The first image in output Epub file is not rendering.

Please find the output Epub file in attachment and confirm this issue. Are you facing issue with Aspose.Words Express Utility? If you are facing some other issue, please share some more information about your query.

Document doc = new Document(MyDir + "test+text+box.docx");
// Create a new instance of HtmlSaveOptions. This object allows us to set options that control
// how the output document is saved.
HtmlSaveOptions saveOptions = new HtmlSaveOptions();
// Specify the desired encoding.
saveOptions.Encoding = System.Text.Encoding.UTF8;
// Specify that we want to export document properties.
saveOptions.ExportDocumentProperties = true;
// Specify that we want to save in EPUB format.
saveOptions.SaveFormat = SaveFormat.Epub;
// Export the document as an EPUB file.
doc.Save(MyDir + "Document.EpubConversion Out.epub", saveOptions);

Tahir
Thanks for following up on this. Yes that is the problem I’m seeing.
I am using Aspose.Words. Express 1.1.0 (Aspose Word 10.2.0).
It appears that the first image is not rendering but I know from other times when I see this problem that it is rendering just the top left hand corner of the image which in this case is just white space.
I found that if I make the slightest adjustment to the size of the text box using the mouse then the image will render OK.
Aidan

Hi Aidan,

Thanks for sharing the detail. I have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. I have logged this issue as WORDSNET-6976 in our issue tracking system. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-6976) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

It is good to see that the problem has been fixed. I’ve been using the Aspose.word Express - any chance of this being rebiuilt so that the fix gets into that as well?
Thanks

Hi Aidan,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have logged your request as WORDSNET-7222 in our issue tracking system. I have linked this forum thread to the same requested task and you will be notified via this forum thread once this task is done.

Hi Aidan,

Thanks for your patience. As you know, Aspose.Words Express is free utility. Our development is busy on important issues and new features. They have closed WORDSNET-7222 with ‘‘Won’t Fix’’ resolution.

Please feel free to ask if you have any question about Aspose.Words, we will be happy to help you.