Aspose Word for Java 20.7 is not compatible with Aspose.Words for Jasper Reports

Hello support,

After the migration java11 in my project, i updated the version for aspose word and jasoerreorts

aspose-words-20.7-jdk17.jar (aspose-words-20.7-java)
    aspose.words.jasperreports-20.7.0-7.1.0-7.5.0.jar (Aspose.Words.JasperReports-20.7)
    jasperreports-6.11.0.jar

with the code in following:

AWDocExporter exporter = new AWDocExporter();
ByteArrayOutputStream baos = new ByteArrayOutputStream();
exporter.setParameter(AWExporterParameter.JASPER_PRINT, jasperPrint);
exporter.setParameter(AWExporterParameter.OUTPUT_STREAM, baos);
exporter.setParameter(AWExporterParameter.DOCX_COMPATIBILITY, 2013);
exporter.exportReport();

I get the following error for the line "exporter.exportReport() ":

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalAccessError: class com.aspose.words.jasperreports.internal.awjr299 cannot access its superinterface com.aspose.words.IExpandableAttr (com.aspose.words.jasperreports.internal.awjr299 and com.aspose.words.IExpandableAttr are in unnamed module of loader org.apache.catalina.loader.ParallelWebappClassLoader @1dbff2ca)
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method) ~[?:?]

And somtime, i have the following error:

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalAccessError: class com.aspose.words.jasperreports.internal.awjr303 cannot access its superinterface com.aspose.words.IExpandableAttr (com.aspose.words.jasperreports.internal.awjr303 and com.aspose.words.IExpandableAttr are in unnamed module of loader org.apache.catalina.loader.ParallelWebappClassLoader @365a03aa)

@Mouna87 This is a known issues with old versions of Aspose.Words. The problem have been logged as WORDSJR-300,WORDSJR-303,WORDSJR-305.

This bug is already fixed in Aspose.Words.JasperReports-21.4 and higher