Aspose.Word -> Aspose.PDF (SaveFormat.FormatAsposePdf) && builder.ParagraphFormat.KeepTogether = true;

Hi,

my first question in this forum:

I’m writing some text out to Aspose.Word and set “builder.ParagraphFormat.KeepTogether = true;”. This works fine when I open the exportet text in Word.
But when change “SaveFormat.FormatAsposePdf”, the paragraphs keep together property get lost. This means, some lines are on the first pdf-Site, some on the second etc.

If this will not work in Aspose.PDF like in Aspose.Word, this is an exclusion criterion for this product!

Is there any way to maintained the formatting?

Thanks for your answer!

Regards, Stefan

This feature is not supported by Aspose.Pdf. I will notify Aspose.Pdf team, maybe they can add support for this quickly.

We will add support for this feature when we finished our current task which hopes to be at early next month.

Hi Tommy,
early next month, what does this mean? I have to finish my project untill 17. december this year!
I have already a license of Aspose.Excel and I’m very contently with support of Laurence.

As I already wrote, I have to finish my project untill 17. december and therefore I must be able to hold together paragraphs. My target format must be PDF!

I’ve done some quick test and it seems, all needed functions are included in Aspose.Word.

Without the needed function by me I can’t take use of Aspose.Word and Aspose.Pdf. Therefore the question: Is there possibility to include the needed function faster?

Thanks, Stefan

Dear Stefan,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

This feature is not quite easy to support for me. Is Dec 10 too late for you? You can develop other application first and I will make sure the feature be available at Dec 10.

This feature is now supported. PLease refer to Aspose.Pdf hotfix 2.0.2 released!.

Aspose.Word 2.0.1 supports paragraph keep together when exporting to PDF, for mroe info please see https://docs.aspose.com/words/net/release-notes/