ASPOSE WORD HTML Table problem

HTML table is not being shown when EnableHTMLFormatting is true aspose word.

This message was posted using Page2Forum from World Class Free Technical Support - Aspose.Words for Reporting Services

Hi
Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your RDL report for testing? We will investigate the problem and provide you more information.
Best regards.

Hi,
Following is the ASDOC Configuration

True
Positioned
False

and we are using html editor to generate some html content and which are being shown on the ASDOC report. Now without using the Positioned lay out tables are showing but when we using this format report server throwing exception.
Thanks for your support
Arpan Paul

Dear Arpan,
I understood your problem, but I still need your RDL report to reproduce it on my side. I’m looking forward to obtain it.
Thanks.

Hi,
Attaching the rdl.This rdl is becoming the one of subreports of the main report.
Thanks.
Arpan

I am sorry for inconvenience, but I also need the source HTML you try to export (I thought it was represented by a static text in the report). You can either provide your data source or simply post the HTML code.
Thanks.

Hi,
I am sending the XML which contains those data this might just help you to find the problem
Thanks
Arpan

Thanks. The last question is, how do you apply this XML to the report? I can see encoded HTML inside, but I’m not sure whether it should be extracted and then inserted as a value of a textbox or something.

Hi,
I generated it by using report server xlm import.We are actualy using sql server. We are not binding it to xml or using any xml as data source. As you asked for the html data that ware creating the problem I just send it.You just need to build a table using that html by parsing it or copy / paste those html section from the xml.
Thanks
Arpan

Sorry but I can’t reproduce the error this way. The XML you provided represents a populated report and I’m not sure how to insert the data into RDL to reporduce. I tried to cut a piece of HTML and insert it into a textbox and exported the report without any issues, find attached.
What I need to replicate the error is your SQL Server data source. You can back up the data base to a file or export the data table to an Excel file and attach it here. This is a standard procedure I’ve been asking our customers to perform when I needed to see what’s happening on my side.
Thanks.