ASPOSE Word - Losing formatting options when saving as PDF

Hello -

I am generating documents using MailMerge features. When I set formatting options, such as orientation, or remove columns from my Word table, the changes seem to get lost in the conversion to PDF. The Word doc looks great. Can you tell me how to fix this?

Thank you very much!
Nancy

Hi Nancy,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input Word document along with the complete source code here for testing? I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

Best regards,

Hi Awais -

I don't have an input Word document to send to you, I am a developer working on an application that generates a document from scratch, from a user interface with user-selected options. The options are portrait/landscape, change header/footer styles, show/hide certain information, as well as Word/PDF format. When the document is generated as a Word file (we always start with a Word document), all the options selected are generated correctly in the resulting file; however, when the save as PDF option is selected, we seem to be losing certain formatting options when the final file is viewed. I was wondering if you have heard of other people running into this problem, and if so, what we could do to fix it. The application is too large for me to send you all the files, but I sent you some of the functions we are using - I hope you can see what we are doing.

Looking forward to your response, and thank you very much!
Nancy

Hi Nancy,

Thanks for the additional information.
Nancy:
When the document is generated as a Word file (we always start with a Word document), all the options selected are generated correctly in the resulting file; however, when the save as PDF option is selected, we seem to be losing certain formatting options when the final file is viewed
Please save your generated Word file to disk (preferably in DOCX format) and attach it here for testing.

Best regards,