Aspose word.net can not open word docs in the presence Anti-virus

Hi,We are using of aspos.word.net component in our web application.We use of the following code to open e document:aspose.words.document mydoc=new aspose.words.document(filepath);Every thing work successfully. But when we install an anti-virus like Panda or Kaspersky component can not open word file but we dond have this problem with other anti-virus like McAfee. anit-virus, web server and document path all are on same server.I think you can help us to solve this very critical problem.Best regards,Dariush Ajami

This message was posted using Aspose.Live 2 Forum

Hi,
We are using of aspos.word.net component in our web application.
We use of the following code to open e document:

aspose.words.document mydoc=new aspose.words.document(filepath);

Every thing work successfully. But when we install an anti-virus like Panda or Kaspersky component can not open word file but we dond have this problem with other anti-virus like McAfee. anit-virus, web server and document path all are on same server.
I think you can help us to solve this very critical problem.
Best regards,
Dariush Ajami

Hi
Thanks for your inquiry. I do not think that problem is in Aspose.Words. I suppose, the problem occurs because anti-virus software does not allow Aspose.Words to read file from disk. For testing you can try reading your document to stream:

using (FileStream fs = File.OpenRead(docPath))
{
    // Do something with stream
    // ...............................
}

If this code will also throw the same exception, then the problem is somewhere in security (anti-virus) settings on your side.
Best regards,